Wednesday 29 October 2008

Rain!

The weather has been sooo bad here recently. Usually I can put up with a little rain but it's been awful, I've had to rearrange various location shoots because of it, I really don't like rearranging, I feel as if I'm letting people down but I suppose it can't be helped.

So in the coming weeks I've got location shoots in Paisley, Byres Road and Kelvingrove so there's busy times ahead. Please, please, please stay dry.

Anyway, here's some random shots to keep you going all of which were taken in the aforementioned locations. Some of them are just for fun and others will be produced as prints for sale in the near future... Watch this space!













P.S It's my Dads' birthday today... So if you're reading this Dad, Happy Birthday, we love you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment